Saturday, April 5, 2008

#5 More fun with Flickr

OK, so this thing called Splashr is pretty neat. How it works is you enter a tag and then a desired layout and the program finds all the Flickr photos with that tag and puts it into the layout you have chosen. Neat! Click on the link below to see the presentation I created with Splashr

Flickr Photos of the Bloodroot Flower

I need to think more about how Flickr can be used in the Media Center. The obvious would be that students of the right age would enjoy messing around with it. Especially the mashups. The email about this post mentions library posters. Then I'm assuming that all the photos accessed with the various mashups are public photos. If I printed out a mashup of some Flickr photos would I have to acknowledge the photographers of all the various photos?

No comments: